- This product is soluble and comprises around 75% humic acids and 10% potassium. These humates can be readily dissolved without the dust factor associated with humate powders. The rapid solubility of these granules facilitates a successful fusion with soluble fertilisers which is particularly important for reducing the lock-up rate of soluble phosphate sources, stabilising urea, chelating and complexing elements and buffering high sodium and heavy metals.Benefits:
Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) registered product 456AI.
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilises nitrogen and improves nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Complexes phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with DAP/MAP, etc).
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Increases the permeability of cells to increase nutrient uptake by up to 40 %.
- Contains an auxin-like growth promotant that can enhance cell division and elongation.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Features a CEC of 450 which aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Promotes seed germination in a shorter time. Has a nature which assists in soil wetting.
- Promotes soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.