100 trillion beneficial micro organisms should inhabit the full length of the 30-foot digestive tract from mouth to anus, proliferating in the large intestine. In many cases an enzyme-depleted diet of processed foods rains down upon a biological terrain sadly lacking in enzyme-producing organisms.
- Contains pre-digested amino acids and other nutrients.
- Includes a rich lode of digestive enzymes crucial for nutrient uptake.
- Features massive numbers of enzyme-producing gut organisms.
- Contains prebiotics – materials that enhance beneficial intestinal flora.
- Includes the many benefits of pre-digested wheat grass & barley grass.
- A gentle dehydration process maximises probiotic activity.